[GRIDRPC-WG] GridSolve slides

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Thu May 29 02:43:00 CDT 2008

Dear Hidemoto,

	Great news. We work with Frederic on them too. We have all material
but we need just a couple of minutes to finalize. The last discussions
with Yves, Frederic and Gaël (a PhD student who works on a data
manager) implies that we think we should update the current version of
the proposal. Indeed we think we should reduce the number of grid_rpc
data function. That means the read and write functions don't concern
the grid_rpc, they are functions for data manager not for the gridrpc.
We try to reduce the API to a good structure to manage the data (same
as shown at OGF'22). The data management should be delegated (as soon
as possible) with this structure behind each gridrpc implementation.
We hope to be ready for the next week but all nights are so short :-).

Eddy

Le 29 mai 08 à 01:00, Hidemoto Nakada a écrit :

> Eddy.
>
> I've got slides on GridSolve from Keith.

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.37.28.76.46 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]