[GRIDRPC-WG] Group rechartering

Yusuke Tanimura yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 13 10:29:13 CDT 2008

Dear Yves and all,

Thanks for your pointing out.  I revised the document accordingly.

> "* Definition of a specific data structure to be used for GridRPC arguments in
> middleware."
> -> maybe use "for arguments in GridRPC middleware"?

Fixed.

> "* Definition of a "grpc_arg" data type to be used in conjunction with the
> argument data structure."
> -> If we use a name for the data type, maybe we can use the one that we use in
> the document "grpc_data_t" or we do not call it. In consequence, we have to
> adapt later in "* Definition of mechanisms.."

I changed the first sentence to

  * Definition of the data type to be used in conjunction with the argument
    data structure.

and the second sentence to

  * Definition of mechanisms for handling persistent data, e.g., definition
    and use of a concept such as "data handles" (which might be the same as
    or similar to a grpc_data_t data type).

> Cosmetics:
> "e.g." -> e.g.,  ; "Grid-RPC"->GridRPC

Fixed.

> "Of the four GridRPC-like tools available today, NetSolve is widely deployed
> and used."
> -> This sentence does not have any sens, since there is no comparison. Maybe
> we can remove it, or at least, reformulate it. As it begins the presentation
> of the NetSolve Grid middleware, I suggest either to remove it or replace it
> by "NetSolve is widely deployed and used".

I replaced it by "NetSolve is widely deployed and used".

> Typo
> "number of download is"-> number of downloads is

Fixed.