[GRIDRPC-WG] Group rechartering

Yves Caniou yves.caniou at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 10 16:27:13 CDT 2008

Dear Yusuke,

Here are the small comments that we have on the document. Except those ones,
the document is perfect. Thank you for your work.

"* Definition of a specific data structure to be used for GridRPC arguments in
middleware."
-> maybe use "for arguments in GridRPC middleware"?

"* Definition of a "grpc_arg" data type to be used in conjunction with the
argument data structure."
-> If we use a name for the data type, maybe we can use the one that we use in
the document "grpc_data_t" or we do not call it. In consequence, we have to
adapt later in "* Definition of mechanisms.."

Cosmetics:
"e.g." -> e.g.,  ; "Grid-RPC"->GridRPC

"Of the four GridRPC-like tools available today, NetSolve is widely deployed
and used."
-> This sentence does not have any sens, since there is no comparison. Maybe
we can remove it, or at least, reformulate it. As it begins the presentation
of the NetSolve Grid middleware, I suggest either to remove it or replace it
by "NetSolve is widely deployed and used".

Typo
"number of download is"-> number of downloads is

Best Regards.

.Yves.

--
Yves Caniou
Associate Professor at Université Lyon 1,