[GRIDRPC-WG] Proposal for a Data Management API within the GridRPC

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Mon Jun 25 18:58:52 CDT 2007

Dear GridRPC member,

	From a preliminary version written by E Caron, F Desprez, JM Nicod
and L Philippe we designed a new version of the proposal for a
management of the API data in GridRPC. This new approach tries to
take into account remarks from Craig  Lee and Hidemoto Nakada.

	With the Graal team, I have organized the differents meeting and
Yves Caniou resumed our ideas in this paper (thanks to him).

	Many things have changed in this version and it's not a final
version. But we need your remarks and comments to improve this
document and finish it.

Best regards,
Eddy Caron and Yves Caniou

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.72.72.84.96 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]