[GRIDRPC-WG] Middleware apidoc draft in MS word

Eddy Caron Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 19 16:46:50 CDT 2007

Dear All,

	We are very close to new proposal for data handle API. With Yves
Caniou we have written a complete document to open the discussion and
comments. I finish few examples for better understanding and I send
this document. I hope before the end of this week.

regards,
Eddy

Le 14 juin 07 à 07:51, Hidemoto Nakada a écrit :

> All,
>
> here is a MS word version of the draft of middleware api document,
> with some modification on the argument array.
> Note that the argument 'stack' is now just an 'array'.
> Please check it out and give comment on the list.
>
> I'm waiting for the input from Eddy on the data handle api.
> I'll merge it with this into single document.
>
> regards,
> --
>   HIDEMOTO NAKADA, GTRC, AIST
> <Middleware_070613.doc>
> --

Eddy Caron. Mcf ENS Lyon
ENS Lyon - LIP - Projet GRAAL
46 Allee d'Italie, 69364 Lyon Cedex 07, France
E-Mail : Eddy.Caron at ens-lyon.fr
[ Tel : 04.72.72.84.96 ][ Web page : http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~ecaron ]