[gridrpc-wg] client code for testing interoperability

Yusuke Tanimura yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp
Fri Jun 16 01:16:26 CDT 2006

Hi, Eddy,

> Please, let me know where can I found the last and correct list of
> numeric error code of GRPC message or at least the list of error string.

The error code list in this document is the latest.
http://www.ggf.org/documents/GFD.52.pdf

The error codes such as GRPC_OK and GRPC_ERROR are obsolete.
NetSolve 2.0 is not perfectly GridRPC compliant, I think, only old error
codes are implemented.  However, you can try the latest GridSolve
which is almost complete reimplementation of NetSolve and GridRPC
compliant.

> It should be interesting to add the list of error string into the
> Interoperability Testing for The GridRPC API Specification ? The
> grpc_error_string function should return the error description string
> given a numeric error code.

Thanks for your comment.
standard-test.c contains error_report_test_1 for this purpose, though
the test result should be checked by testers' eyes because
the description will be various.  Is it not enough for you?

Thanks,

Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601