[gridrpc-wg] client code for testing interoperability

Yusuke Tanimura yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp
Wed Jun 7 01:03:27 CDT 2006

Dear all,

> Yusuke provided us client source code to test the interoperability.
> it is now on the forge at the following URL.
>
> https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gridrpc-wg/document/Interoperability_Test_client_code_0.1/en/2
>
> He will also upload the revised document soon.
> We will wait for 2 weeks for comments and will submit it to the committee.

I am not sure when the upgrade of GGF's Gridforge will be completed.
So, I will attach the revised document for the interoperability test to this email,
to save our time.  After the upgrade, I will put the document on the repository
and if the URL of the code changes, I will modify the document, too.

Any comments for the document will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Yusuke Tanimura <yusuke.tanimura at aist.go.jp>
Grid Technology Research Center, National Institute of AIST
1-1-1 Umezono, Tsukuba Central 2
Tsukuba City 305-8568, Japan
TEL: +81-29-862-6703  / FAX: +81-29-862-6601