[gridrnr-bof] Reliability RG web page and progress toward workshop.

Christopher Dabrowski christopher.dabrowski at nist.gov
Wed Nov 16 11:50:48 CST 2005

All,

Please review the prototype RG web page at
http://xw2k.sdct.nist.gov/chrisd/ResearchGroup.htm
and make suggestions as appropriate. The left hand column has a "Resources"
heading, under
which we might list references, etc.  This, of course, is work in progress.

A better alias would be good -- something like "www.
GridReliability.???"  GGF logo at the top?

Can we modify the Workshop call statement to add Luca's suggested bullet as
"Interactions between
grid software and other network software during failure detection and
recovery". Does this sound OK?

Most important perhaps is the application to hold the Workshop in Athens,
which I am preparing.
For information purposes, the generic GGF application form can be found at
<http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_communityInvolvmentProposal.htm>http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_communityInvolvmentProposal.<http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_communityInvolvmentProposal.htm>htm.
I am proposing the following information
in an attached WORD document to put in the form and sent.  This info is
derived from the call
statement and our discussions. Please make comments soon as it seems like
a  good idea to get
it in relatively soon (by Friday?).

Sincerely

Chris