[gridrnr-bof] Meeting Report for Teleconference of November 3, 2005 BOF on Grid Reliability and Robustness

Luca Valcarenghi valcarenghi at sssup.it
Fri Nov 11 05:04:40 CST 2005

Dear all,
about the topic I would like to submit to your attention the following one
(with related subtopics):

Multilayer recovery
- Quality of Service (QoS) guarateed connectivity recovery
- Interaction between network recovery and upper layer (e.g., application)
recovery

In my opinion this would contribute to the network awareness of the grid
applications.

If you have any remark or suggestion, please, let me know.

Best regards,
 	Luca.

--
---