[gridrel-rg] Fwd: Second Workshop on Reliability and Robustness in Grid Computing System at OGF19

Christopher Dabrowski christopher.dabrowski at nist.gov
Tue Dec 19 16:09:31 CST 2006

Dear colleagues,

In an effort to give as many people as possible a chance to participate in
the workshop
(the OGF 19 schedule has just been posted), the deadline for submission has
been
extended to January 5, 2007. Note
http://gridreliability.nist.gov/RRworkshopCallForChapelHill.htm
and below.

Sincerely,
Chris Dabrowski

>To: gridrel-rg at ogf.org
>From: Christopher Dabrowski <christopher.dabrowski at nist.gov>
>Subject: Second Workshop on Reliability and Robustness in Grid  Computing
>System at OGF19
>
>Dear colleagues,
>
>There will be a second Workshop on Reliability and Robustness in
>Grid Computing Systems at OGF19, January 29 - February 2, 2007
>in Chapel Hill, USA (exact date/time to be provided)  See
>http://gridreliability.nist.gov/ and
>https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/gridrel-rg
>(project news)
>
>I encourage those of you who did not give presentations at the first
>workshop at GGF16 in Athens (http://gridreliability.nist.gov/) to participate
>in this one. This event should be a good opportunity to meet other persons
>with similar interest, to exchange  ideas, and to contribute to an important
>effort.  Of course, if you know of others who might be interested, please
>pass this information along.
>
>As before, the ultimate goal of this effort is to produce a OGF I
>nformational Document describing grid reliability issues and  preliminary
>requirements.  I have been gathering references for this (in addition to
>what you provided previously) and have updated the unofficial RG home
>page at http://gridreliability.nist.gov/. Please feel free to provide more.
>
>Please advise me of your availability to participate in the upcoming
>workshop. I certainly look forward to seeing  you there.
>

>Sincerely,
>Chris Dabrowski

Christopher Dabrowski
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970