[gridrel-rg] Second Workshop on Reliability and Robustness in Grid Computing System at OGF19

Christopher Dabrowski christopher.dabrowski at nist.gov
Tue Dec 5 16:53:55 CST 2006

Dear colleagues from the previous BOF,

There will be a second Workshop on Reliability and Robustness in
Grid  Computing Systems at
OGF19, January 29 - February 2, 2007 in Chapel Hill, USA (exact date/time
to be provided)
See http://gridreliability.nist.gov/ and
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/gridrel-rg (project news)

I encourage those of you who did not give presentations at the first
workshop at GGF16 in
Athens (http://gridreliability.nist.gov/) to participate in this one. This
event should be a good
opportunity to meet other persons with similar interest, to
exchange  ideas, and to contribute to
an important effort.  Of course, if you know of others who might be
interested, please pass this
information along.

As before, the ultimate goal of this effort is to produce a OGF
Informational Document describing
grid reliability issues and  preliminary requirements.  I have been
gathering references for this
(in addition to what you provided previously) and have updated the
unofficial RG home page
at http://gridreliability.nist.gov/. Please feel free to provide more.

Please advise me of your availability to participate in the upcoming
workshop. I certainly look forward
to seeing  you there.

Sincerely,
Chris Dabrowski