[grid-announce] An invitation to the OGSA webcast on April 26th

Steve Crumb scrumb at ggf.org
Tue Apr 18 21:47:03 CDT 2006

The GGF's OGSA Working Group invites you to join our webcast session,
"Defining the Grid: An Introduction to the Open Grid Services Architecture,"
on Wednesday April 26th at 2pm EDT.

In this webcast we will discuss the evolution of grid computing, explain how
service-oriented grids fit with other leading-edge enterprise technologies,
and describe OGSA and its core capabilities.  The presentation will be given
by Professor Andrew Grimshaw of the University of Virginia, a leading member
of GGF and the OGSA Working Group.  After the presentation Andrew and other
members of the Working Group will be pleased to answer your questions.

This webcast will be of interest to technology managers, architects and
developers who would like to learn about standards-based grid technology and
its place throughout the enterprise.

For more details, and to register, please visit
http://www.presentationselect.com/hpinvent/detailsl.asp#1188.  Registration
is open to all, and there is no charge.  Places are limited, however, so be
sure to register early.

And don't worry if you can't make it to the live webcast: a recording of the
session will be available a few days after the event.  Please watch
http://www.ggf.org  for details.

Steve Crumb
Executive Director, GGF
scrumb at ggf.org