[GRAAP-WG] RV: Time Constraints Profile

Carlos Müller Cejás cmuller at us.es
Thu Dec 10 13:23:43 CST 2009

Hello Costas and Dominic,

I am Carlos Müller (University of Seville) we have been working in proposals
with WS-Agreement since 2007 and after reading your emails, I think that you
may find interesting our proposal to extend the temporal-awareness of
WS-Agreement presented at the International Conference on Service Oriented
Computing celebrated (Vienna, Austria, 2007).

In such work we proposed a DSL or an XML schema (showed as an UML class
diagram) to specify any kind of validity period disjoint or not, and
periodical or not. Moreover, we give a concrete way to include such validity
periods for any agreement element of a WS-Agreement document by using the
extension points of WS-Agreement specification. You can take the paper and
the XML schema from http://www.isa.us.es/wsag/, in the section
"TEMPORAL-AWARE WS-AGREEMENT", which is the first button above.

If you have any question or comment, please feel free to contact me by my
email, phone or even by this list (I have just joined few minutes ago
because a colleague has said to me the discussion of this topic).

Best Regards.
Carlos Müller
cmuller at us.es
University of Seville.