[GRAAP-WG] How to continue with the mini-spec: Re:New Pages/ Usage Scenarios Glossaries

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Sep 13 03:01:11 CDT 2007

Hi:
Probably I should be explaining what I am trying to do.

Thanks to the discussion on the mailing list in August, many
points which need to be resolved are becoming clearer.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answers to most of the points, and I
currently lack the time / effort
to delve into deep investigation..

OTOH I don't want to leave the  micro-spec to be uncompleted and  for more
realistic discussion felt that
blue-print ( or template if you like) of the spec would be needed.

I am (very slowly) compiling the blue-print (based on the WS-Agreement
Spec).
In order to handle my limited English vocabulary, I am borrowing quite a bit
of WS-Agreement Spec,
so would expect the document to be authored by the original authors and any
new contributors.

Comments on how to proceed as well as improving the content is very much
welcome.
Also, for the glossary, I've included terms which had been defined in the
original WS-Agreement Spec
and is referred in the new spec. Is this necessary? or would citing
WS-Agreement be enough?

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)