[GRAAP-WG] New Pages/ Usage Scenarios Glossaries.

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Thu Sep 13 02:35:01 CDT 2007

Hi: I've updated the Wishlist page
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.graap-wg/wiki/ReNeg
otiationWishlists
 to add pointers to Usage Scenarios
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.graap-wg/wiki/Usage
Scenarios
and Glossary
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.graap-wg/wiki/Gloss
aryPage

#I'm afraid I hadn't noticed the naming convention of the wiki.
#I probably  need to put a prefix on the newer pages so that there won't be
name conflicts.
#Does anyone know of how to rename already established ones?

Comments very much welcome.

I'm afraid I won't be able to participate in OGF21 due to schedule
c[lr]ashes but
hope to respond on the wiki / mailing lists.

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)