[GRAAP-WG] Negotiation

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Wed Oct 10 07:27:29 CDT 2007

Hi:
Apologies again for not being able to make it to OGF21..
I sincerely hope for a  fruitful and deep discussions in the OGF21..

Best Regards
Toshi
-----
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
Executive Chief Engineer, Central Research Lab. NEC
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60035)
Fax +81-44-431-7609 (NEC Internal 22-60509)