[GRAAP-WG] Actions and open issues from OGF 20

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed May 23 07:57:20 CDT 2007

Dear all,

for some of the points I have additional information, see below.

Best regards

Wolfgang

Philipp Wieder schrieb/wrote:
> Dear ALL,
>
> I extracted a list of actions and (open) issues from the OGF meeting
> minutes which we may discuss during the telecon today.
>
> Best regards, Philipp.
>
> Actions:
> * Contact Globus Alliance concerning roadmap towards WSRF/WS-Adressing
> spec. compliance (?, during OGF 20). Status?

I don't think someone has been in contact with the Globus Alliance
during OGF 20, so we have to do this through mail now.

> * Desciption of WS-Agreement interop. scenario (?, before OGF 21).
> Structure & outline (Oliver, Wolfgang, Dominic, Omer, during OGF 20).
> Status?

yes, we did work on this during OGF 20, but we didn't finish the document
yet. Has to be resumed now.

> * Define application domains for SLAs, use cases (?, before OGF 21)
> * Micro-spec on re-negotiation (Toshi, before OGF 21). First input
> already received.
> * Input to question on how to minimize cost of negotiation (Omer, after
> OGF 21)
> * Common set of service description terms (incl. GSA_RG terms, OGSA
> terms (reference model)) (?, ?)

Some members of GRAAP attended the BoF on Service Level Terms
for OGSA-ByteIO and OGSA-BES, and expressed out interest in
a common set of terms, but besides that I fear nothing
happened so far.

> * Contact Paul Strong wrt to OGSA terms (?, ?)

I don't think someone has been in contact with the Paul
during OGF 20, so we have to do this through mail now.

> * Telecon with projects like BEinGrid, Trustcom (?, ?)
> * Check status of the CREMONA implementation (Jean Pierre Prost, ?)

Asit gave an answer to the question in one of the last telecons.
The answer was, that the CREMONA project has been completed a while
ago and for the time being there are no concrete plans to resume
this. Nevertheless this could happen some day.

> * List of existing and planned implementations (?. ?)

We started with a preliminary list during OGF19 and should
contact these projects/people now, given that WS-Agreement
is now a proposed recommendation.

Best regards

Wolfgang