[GRAAP-WG] Actions and open issues from OGF 20

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Wed May 23 08:18:09 CDT 2007

Dear ALL,

I extracted a list of actions and (open) issues from the OGF meeting
minutes which we may discuss during the telecon today.

Best regards, Philipp.

Actions:
* Contact Globus Alliance concerning roadmap towards WSRF/WS-Adressing
spec. compliance (?, during OGF 20). Status?
* Desciption of WS-Agreement interop. scenario (?, before OGF 21).
Structure & outline (Oliver, Wolfgang, Dominic, Omer, during OGF 20).
Status?
* Define application domains for SLAs, use cases (?, before OGF 21)
* Micro-spec on re-negotiation (Toshi, before OGF 21). First input
already received.
* Input to question on how to minimize cost of negotiation (Omer, after
OGF 21)
* Common set of service description terms (incl. GSA_RG terms, OGSA
terms (reference model)) (?, ?)
* Contact Paul Strong wrt to OGSA terms (?, ?)
* Telecon with projects like BEinGrid, Trustcom (?, ?)
* Check status of the CREMONA implementation (Jean Pierre Prost, ?)
* List of existing and planned implementations (?. ?)