[GRAAP-WG] minutes from 3/14 telecon

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Mon Mar 19 09:24:29 CDT 2007

I'm working on it and it seems one week is enough. However, I should
point out that the review is really necessary, even if the schemas and
wsdls have been grammatically verified. A quick look at the schema and
WSDLs has revealed a problem with the current version posted on the web,
which was already addressed in Comment# 14.
(http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/graap-wg/attachments/20070117/3f4c59d2/attachment.txt).

The following definition should be removed from Agreement wsdl and
agreement types schema accordingly.

<xs:element ref="wsag:AgreementServiceReference"
  minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" />

<xs:element name="AgreementServiceReference"
        type="wsag:AgreementServiceReferenceType" />

    <xs:complexType name="AgreementServiceReferenceType">
        <xs:sequence>
            <xs:any namespace="##other" processContents="lax" />
        </xs:sequence>
        <xs:attribute name="ServiceName" type="xs:NCName" />
    </xs:complexType>

I understand the above definition is taken from the WSDLs and schemas I
posted. However, at that time I was not sure if the
AgreementServiceReference is really duplicate and I did not remove them.
Instead, I simply modified AgreementServiceReferenceList to
ref="wsag:AgreementServiceReference" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"
to address another issue (Comment #12). Since the result of discussion
confirms that they are duplicate, the above definition should be removed
from Agreement wsdl and agreement types schema too.

I'm not sure if I should create a new comment.

Best regards,
Tianchao Li

Institut fuer Informatik, TU Muenchen
Germany