[GRAAP-WG] minutes from 3/14 telecon

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Sun Mar 18 08:57:15 CDT 2007

Dear Stephen,

yes, the group agreed during the working group meeting
at OGF19 in Chapel Hill to resubmit the WS-Agreement
document to the editor. The protocol says that we
would post the last call early February. However,
there was some delay in incorporating and double
checking of the last changes. Now the final version
is ready since last week an we are ready to post the
last call to the group.

Best regards

Wolfgang