[GRAAP-WG] telecon on 7/18

Jim Pruyne jim_pruyne at hp.com
Tue Jul 17 18:48:16 CDT 2007

All,

Our telecon schedule has slipped over the last few weeks.  Based on the previous schedule, we're due to have the next conference tomorrow, July 18.  We'll hold it at our usual times:

9:00AM Central Standard Time US (GMT-0500)
which should be:
10:00AM Eastern Standard Time US
1600 Germany
2300 Japan

The current dialin numbers are:

Toll number:                  8324452343

Toll free number:           8664809967

Conference code:          8578310

I would personally appreciate an update from people doing implementations and to get our session plans for OGF21 finalized.

If anyone else has topics they would like to discuss, please let me and the mailing list know!  The agenda is very open, and it would be great to get broader participation so we can make more progress on topics following the completion of WS-Agreement.

--- Jim