[GRAAP-WG] Sessions at OGF 21

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Jul 17 07:29:38 CDT 2007

Dear all,

we plan to have three sessions at OGF 21 in Seattle:

GRAAP #1

Grid Resource Allocation Agreement Working Group
Session for discussion on Implementation & Interoperability,
state and issues

- Wrap up since last OGF
- GRAAP infrastructure (mailing list, wiki)
   experience made with the wiki
   what should we use for which purpose
- Implementation & interoperability
   state, issues, next steps, definitions of
   milestones

GRAAP #2

Discussion on term language issues

- Collaboration/Synchronising with JSDL
   developments like JSDL next
   version/extensions
- Microspecs for Network, Licenses, KPI

GRAAP #3

Discussion of WS-Agreement Negotiation

- Discussion of work done and existing
   approaches (previous workshops)
- Discussion and agreement on paperwork
   to start, contents and main writers

For the JSDL folks on the list: It would be
highly welcome if JSDL people could
participate in the second session. I requested
this session not to overlap with JSDL sessions.

I hope to see many of you in Seattle,

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
           Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
     Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

               CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                  Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
     Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms