[GRAAP-WG] New Public Comments List

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Nov 21 06:22:23 CST 2006

Hi Tianchao,

the time you did sent the the WSDL the spec was already frozen except
for editorial changes. As Toshi wrote you should post the changes
as comment to the tracker. The public comment period ends end of November.
You should use the version of the spec as base that is used for
the public comments:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/sfmain/do/downloadAttachment/projects.ggf-editor/tracker.submit_ggf_draft/artf3388?id=atch4282

Best regards

Wolfgang