[GRAAP-WG] New Public Comments List

Tianchao Li lit at in.tum.de
Tue Nov 21 05:48:33 CST 2006

Sure, the recommended improvements was already posted to the maillist
(http://www.ogf.org/pipermail/graap-wg/2006-October/000499.html). It has
been over a month and nobody seems to reject those improvements, I would
like to start to have them documented. Now, the question is of course
which is the latest version of the document I should work on as a basis?

Best wishes,
Tianchao