[graap-wg] url for the Web Services Policy WG in W3C

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Jun 14 02:08:53 CDT 2006

Toshiyuki Nakata schrieb:
> Hello:
> Asit: Thank you very much for the pointer.
>
> I intend to attend today's teleconference, but I might fail to do so,
> so here are my views on  PROS and CONS:

[...]

> All in all I would suggest that for this version of the spec, we should
> stick to the current spec to be released and consider the modifications
> for the next version of the specification.

Thanks Toshi for pointing to our most important task: getting version
1.0 of the spec submitted to the editor. We - and I suppose from comments
a got - quite a number of projects are waiting for v1 to be implemented
and to start the interoperability tests. We really must postpone
additional changes to the spec to v1.x, finalise the few modifications
we still have on the list and get it out then as soon as possible.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
          Wolfgang Ziegler    www.scai.fraunhofer.de/ziegler.html
    Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

              CoreGRID Network of Excellence   www.coregrid.net
                 Collaboration Gateway   www.coregrid.net/cg
    Institute on Resource Management and Scheduling   www.coregrid.net/irms