[graap-wg] reminder: telecon on 10/19

Toshiyuki Nakata nakata at mtg.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Oct 19 11:06:58 CDT 2005

Hi:
Thank you very much for the minutes

Unpublished GRAAP documents (Wolfgang Ziegler)
•	The “Usage Scenarios for a Grid Resource Allocation Agreement
Protocol” document has not been published yet, it is still in the GGF7
state. The suggestion is to revise it and submit it as an Informal
Document to the GGF editor. This will be done by Toshiyuki Nakata.

\End Quote

I mentioned that I would be interested in looking at the doc,
but I think the submission should be done by the original authors..

Best Regards
Toshi

--
Toshiyuki Nakata