[graap-wg] reminder: telecon on 10/19

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Wed Oct 19 03:32:36 CDT 2005

Dear all,

please find attached the draft of the GGF15 session notes taken by
Philipp Wieder. Please send comments and modifications to Philipp
and me by end of this week. We will then finalise the minutes and
upload them to the gridforge space.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de