[graap-wg] Usage Scenarios Document

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Oct 4 10:17:16 CDT 2005

Dear Stephen,

good point, indeed it should be published. We probably don't
need another revision. However, I would like to read it again
which I could do later today and come back to the list then
with a better founded statement.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de