[graap-wg] Usage Scenarios Document

Stephen M Pickles Stephen.Pickles at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 09:04:23 CDT 2005

The GRAAP Usage Scenarios document
"Usage Scenarios for a Grid Resource Allocation Agreement Protocol"
never actually been published.

It occurs to me that now might be a good time to
remedy this. Flushing out public comments on the
use cases could be useful while the working group
is considering its next steps. It would also make
it possibly to cite the document properly.

Would anyone object if I took steps to get this
document into the GGF Editor pipeline as an informational
document?

Does anyone think it needs another revision first?

Stephen

Technical Director, Grid Operations Support Centre
Software Infrastructure Manager, RealityGrid
Manchester Computing
Room G49.1, Kilburn Building
The University of Manchester           tel: +44 161 275 5974
Oxford Road                            fax: +44 161 275 6800
Manchester M13 9PL          stephen.pickles at manchester.ac.uk