[graap-wg] Telecon on 3/21

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Mon Mar 21 22:44:32 CST 2005

Hi

Karl Czajkowski wrote:

>On Mar 21, Toshiyuki Nakata loaded a tape reading:
>

>>1)If you loook at the two layered picture of Agreeement Services and the
>>lower level, Real services (Such as Job submission etc), My
>>understanding is BES has to deal with the Serive layer beneath the
>>Agreement Factory layer.
>>

>I am not 100% certain that I understood your comment after this one,
>because I want to read it as stating something close to what I think I
>have been saying, but as I said at the BES BoF, this "Agreement + job
>submission" view is a misunderstanding of WS-Agreement's service
>abstraction.  "Job submission" is not the service layer we would
>envision beneath the Agreement management layer, because the
>submission pattern is exactly what WS-Agreement is meant to address.

Sorry I should not have used the word job-submission.
I had meant to say Interfaces for the service layer which could include
job creation

>Specifically, agreements about "generic execution jobs" or "specific
>kinds of job" are what we intended the basic agreement creation
>pattern to handle. Creation==submission.

Am I correct in understanding that
(Agreement ) Creation == (Job) submission?

Best regards

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata ?????
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)