[graap-wg] Telecon on 3/21

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Mon Mar 21 16:13:07 CST 2005

Wow!  I thought we'd discussed this ad nauseum in GRAAP face-to-faces,
so I neglected to mention it.

I see GRAM as being obsolete once WS-Agreement is available to form
agreements bearing JSDL terms.  The only bits of GRAM that might
need to remain are some extended operations or RPs on the Agreement
itself.

karl

On Mar 21, Jon MacLaren loaded a tape reading:

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com