[graap-wg] minutes from 2/28 telecon

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Tue Mar 1 04:23:46 CST 2005

Hi Karl,

we should address the three issues in separate telecons for each
after GGF13.
I would have no problem to have a second comment period afterwards
(where we should finally collect the positive comments after all ;-))

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de