[graap-wg] Created Comments from the GGF 12 minutes and mailing list discussions

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 26 12:37:25 CST 2005

Dear GRAAP memebers,

as discussed in Monday's phone call, I went through the minutes, Alain's
notes and some GRAAP mailing list discussion and created a set of official
comments from them. They are not item by item from the texts but I tried
to aggregate subjects, such as those relating to the complexity of the
spec into one comment.

Erroneously, I also created a comment on a comment (the complexity one),
which I ask you to ignore.

Regards,
Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 236 9453
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/