[graap-wg] question about agreement status

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Mon Jan 24 09:29:24 CST 2005

Tiziana,

As far as I am concerned, it is an omission. Could you put it in the
official comments list, that we don't forget it when revising the final
version?

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 236 9453
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/

"Tiziana Ferrari" <tiziana.ferrari at cnaf.infn.it>
Sent by: owner-graap-wg at ggf.org
01/24/2005 06:25 AM

<graap-wg at gridforum.org>
cc
<ronchieri at cnaf.infn.it>, "valentina medici"
<valentina.medici at cnaf.infn.it>
Subject
[graap-wg] question about agreement status

Hi all,
I have a question regarding the agreement state types schema.

On page 44 of the latest draft version, three AgreementStateType values
are
listed: "beforeObserved", "observed" and "afterObserved"; but apparently
the
meaning of the three attributes is not documented in the text. Is this
intentional?

Thanks,
Tiziana

Tiziana Ferrari            Tiziana.Ferrari at cnaf.infn.it
Italian National Inst. for Nuclear Physics / CNAF

v.le Berti Pichat 6/2, 40127 BOLOGNA, ITALY
tel: +39.051.6092.759      fax:+39.051.6092.746
http://www.cnaf.infn.it/~ferrari