[graap-wg] Planning for GGF13

Wolfgang Ziegler Wolfgang.Ziegler at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Jan 20 12:39:06 CST 2005

Dear all,

Jim Pruyne wrote:
> Folks,
>
> First, sorry for my being out of touch for going on a month now.
> Between holidays, and a very difficult schedule at my day job, I've had
> no time for coordinating GRAAP things.

sorry, the same happened for me

> I would like us to get our plans in place for GGF13.  To start, I need a
> roll call of people who will or will not be attending GGF13.  Please
> respond to the list with a yes or no on whether you will be attending.
> I will not be able to attend.

I plan to be there, although I have neither done the registration nor
travel arrangements.

> If we don't have significant participation, I think we may wish to take
> this GGF off.  Our most pressing issue is working through comments on
> WS-Agreement, but I do not view GGF as a necessary step to do this.  If
> others feel differently, please let me know.

Volker already announced that he can't make it. If there is significant
participation I'd offer to chair a session in Seoul dedicated to
wrap up with the comments we received so far, cluster them etc.
But as Jim said, we don't need this GGF meeting to do this.

Best regards

Wolfgang

--
       Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Tel: +49 2241 14 2258    Fax: +49 2241 14 42258   http://www.scai.fraunhofer.de