[graap-wg] Planning for GGF13

Jim Pruyne pruyne at hpl.hp.com
Thu Jan 20 12:24:30 CST 2005

Folks,

First, sorry for my being out of touch for going on a month now.
Between holidays, and a very difficult schedule at my day job, I've had
no time for coordinating GRAAP things.

I would like us to get our plans in place for GGF13.  To start, I need a
roll call of people who will or will not be attending GGF13.  Please
respond to the list with a yes or no on whether you will be attending.
I will not be able to attend.

If we don't have significant participation, I think we may wish to take
this GGF off.  Our most pressing issue is working through comments on
WS-Agreement, but I do not view GGF as a necessary step to do this.  If
others feel differently, please let me know.

--- Jim