[graap-wg] minutes from 2/28 telecon

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 28 18:57:08 CST 2005

> Issue 13: The only thing that can change is the term states because
> there is no updates.  So, there is no concern for consistency, and no
> need for consistent updates.  **Action: Respond that we don't think
> this is a concern in the follow up.  **Jim will add the comment to the
> tracker.

Just to clarify...  I realise that no external parties able to update
the monitoring information.  However, the service/resource is changing
state - is this state change any different from an external writer?  I
wasn't sure that WS-RF would guarantee the user sees a consistent state
at these times - I thought you only needed one writer and one reader
for consistency problems here.

Maybe someone who knows WS-RF better than me can clarify this.

Jon.