[graap-wg] minutes from telecons (Feb. 14 and Feb. 23)

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:25:57 CST 2005

Given the different wording that is used in the various standardisation
bodies, I think that it would be good to explicitly state something
like "These are draft documents, and are not yet completed standards.
As such, they may be subject to change."  This would save people not
familiar with OASIS or W3C terminology from getting the wrong idea.

Jon.