[graap-wg] minutes from telecons (Feb. 14 and Feb. 23)

Toshiyuki Nakata t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
Mon Feb 28 07:17:01 CST 2005

Hi for item 10 Jim mentioned.

| Update table on page 6 (section
|1.1.1).  Remove the MAY be composed entries.  Add column where we are
|explict about version that will be used.  (Revisit this at beginning
|of next week).

I've tried to make a candidate of the table ((I've put the old table and
the wording with the
new one after it. Apologies for the weird format. I am not an Word
expert..))

Problem is I am not sure whether the current WS-Agreement spec is
comosable with the newest spec.
Comments would be appreciated.

Best regards
Toshi

--
We have moved to a new Office!!
Toshiyuki Nakata 中田 登志之
t-nakata at cw.jp.nec.com
1753, Shimonumabe, Nakahara-Ku,
Kawasaki,Kanagawa 211-8666,Japan
Tel +81-44-431-7653 (NEC Internal 22-60210)
Fax +81-44-431-7681 (NEC Internal 22-60219)