[graap-wg] minutes from telecons (Feb. 14 and Feb. 23)

Jim Pruyne pruyne at hpl.hp.com
Wed Feb 23 17:03:59 CST 2005

All,

Attached are minutes from the last two telecons, on the 14th and 23rd of
Feb.  These deal almost entirely with handling comments we've received.
Please not all Actions captures (with ** in front of them), and where
ownership is explicit or implicit, update the entries in the tracker
related to the comment.  That tracker is at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=461

We will resume our usual Mon. call times starting next week which would
be 4:00 central time in the US.  A reminder on that is hopefully
forthcoming.

--- Jim