[graap-wg] asynchronous binding

Jon MacLaren maclaren at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Feb 22 10:13:54 CST 2005

As I've said in one of my comments on the spec, I think that the use of
the word "terminate" to refer to the agreement is confusing.  In
Section 4.1, under /wsag:Context/wsag:ExpirationTime, the term
TerminationTime is used to refer to the service lifetime, and
ExpirationTime to the end of the agreement.  It's inconsistent.

(My original opinions on the "terminate agreement" operation still
stand, however - I don't think it makes sense at all...  But that
comment has already been discussed and rejected.)

Jon.