[graap-wg] Minutes of the August 10, 2005 call

Heiko Ludwig hludwig at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 10 11:15:20 CDT 2005

Attendants:
        Jim Pruyne, dropping off early
        Karl Czajkowski
        Asit Dan
        Heiko Ludwig

Agenda:

1.      Adding a service references attrbute to the Agreement port

To facilitate finding services relating to an agreement, we will add an
optional element to the Agreement interface containing a list of
references of any#other labeled with the service name to which they refer.

2.      Remaining work items

We want to close this version ASAP. The remaining work items are:

- Fixing the template description of Agreement Factory and PendingFactory
- Adding new serices references list to WSDL and text
- Fix Business Value example in the appendix
- Re-integrate schemas and examples.

Heiko

-----
Heiko Ludwig, Dr. rer. pol.
IBM TJ Watson Research Center, PO Box 704, Yorktown, NY, 10598
hludwig at us.ibm.com, tel. +1 914 784 7160,  mob. +1 646 675 8469
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/h/hludwig/