[glue-wg] Second half of glue review

Baptiste Grenier baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
Fri Nov 8 04:20:27 EST 2019

Hi Jens, all

Thanks for the feedback.

So we put an online version in place, hoping that Office online will not
tamper too much with the formatting:
https://theegifoundation-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/baptiste_grenier_egi_eu/ET0LAxNmJPBAiDS98IxN0vwBhNbaEcaB6vzWb5_-nQioQQ?e=sLtYBA

It doesn't require authenticated access (wasn't sure everyone was
willing to have/use a MS account to access), but would be cleaner to
have people use an account so that we can track changes more easily.

Let us know if you think we should use another solution/restrict access.

We will try to address or comments the points by the meeting, but some
comments are a bit too generic, it would help to have more clear
pointers to the problems.

Also some comments are related to "legacy" content that haven't been
touched by the Cloud and Accelerator additions, so not sure who should
address them.

For reference the public comments are at
https://redmine.ogf.org/boards/43/topics/506?r=522

Best,
Baptiste

Le 07/11/19 à 12:12, Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) téléscripta :

--
Baptiste Grenier | Senior Operations Officer | baptiste.grenier at egi.eu
EGI Foundation (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

EGI: Advanced Computing for Research
The EGI Foundation is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified