[glue-wg] location of the new attribute VirtualizationType

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 06:41:54 EDT 2017

glue-wg [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Alessandro Paolini said:
> Initially I was thinking that CloudComputingVirtualAccelerator class was better, but know it seems to me
> that both the classes are suitable for containing this attribute, it can be either into one or another: do
> you think we can add it to both the classes?

I don't know enough about how it works ... normally something which is part of the description of the WN environment would be in Resource, which seems to be the VirtualAcclerator here. The question I'd ask is whether the VirtualizationType is bound to the VM image or whether it's something which could be selected differently for the same image according to choices made when the job is submitted.