[glue-wg] new version of UML class diagrams for GLUE2.1

Alessandro Paolini alessandro.paolini at egi.eu
Mon Oct 2 11:16:04 EDT 2017

Dear all,

I've made a first version of the UML class diagrams (htc and cloud)
comprising the new classes and other changes, for replacing the ones
currently included in the GLue2.1 Specification draft document.

Please have a look at them and let me know if you have any comment:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x2gUt2lJNevle8evQu6LcKr9xs5NHRd6FbNzb1yK2eE/edit?usp=sharing

cheers,
Alessandro

--