[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Navarro, JP navarro at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 14 17:31:39 EDT 2016

Paul,

XSEDE’s implementation publishes these GLUE2 Entities:
  'ApplicationEnvironment’,
  'ApplicationHandle’,
  'AbstractService’,
  'Endpoint',
  'ComputingManager’,
  'ComputingShare’,
  ‘ComputingActivity',
  'ExecutionEnvironment’,
  ‘Location'

The only entities with storage relate information are AbstractService and Endpoint. XSEDE’s AbstractService and Endpoint information can be viewed here:

https://info1.dyn.xsede.org:443/wh1/glue2-db-api/v1/abstractservice/
https://info1.dyn.xsede.org:443/wh1/glue2-db-api/v1/endpoint/ <https://info1.dyn.xsede.org/wh1/glue2-db-api/v1/endpoint/>

Within this framework they could publish their storage dump (capacity_id) entries as abstract services with each of the paths as endpoints.  Attributes that XSEDE currently doesn’t support could be added if they exist in the GLUE2 model, and if not included in Extensions as specified by GLUE2.

JP