[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Fri Oct 14 12:53:32 EDT 2016

Hi Jens,

> Sorry, I meant from the GLUE folks.  If we are creating a new list/forum for the
> GLUE folks to talk to WLCG and/or ATLAS folks, it might be new to them. Or
> maybe they know all about it already.

Myself, Maarten and Stephen are members of the IS TF. As far as WLCG is concerned, we don't need to create any new list, I'm coordinating the TF and I'm in both GLUE and IS TF mailing lists.

For ATLAS, what I understood from Alessandro, is that they need some advice on how to use GLUE 2 to describe some storage related attributes. IMHO the core problem here is not GLUE 2, it is how to address storage accounting. I think once they decide how to do this, using GLUE 2 should be pretty easy. At the same time, I agree with you it would be good to provide them already with some examples. I personally suggest all GLUE experts who want to follow this discussion, to join Oliver's TF and then discuss there how to proceed.

Regards,
Maria