[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Maria Alandes Pradillo Maria.Alandes.Pradillo at cern.ch
Fri Oct 14 11:59:55 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I'm currently at CHEP and I did a presentation about the new IS we are working in. You can check the slides here:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/505613/contributions/2227932/

I'm not sure whether there was something about accounting, I don't think so, at least not for WLCG accounting.

I also attended the WLCG workshop during the weekend. Accounting was discussed during the WLCG workshop on the collaboration board. Otherwise, neither accounting nor information systems were discussed during this workshop.

There is a new Storage Task Force led by Oliver Keeble and at the pre-GDB of September they discussed storage accounting. The ATLAS person who has started all this should probably join this task force and align with it, since Alessandro di Girolamo, who is also an ATLAS person is leading this storage accounting effort and there are already many ideas around this. https://indico.cern.ch/event/394833/ That's the place to discuss this.

Regards,
Maria