[glue-wg] ATLAS, GLUE and JSON

Jensen, Jens (STFC,RAL,SC) jens.jensen at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Oct 14 11:52:34 EDT 2016

On 14/10/2016 14:33, Navarro, JP wrote:
> If someone could post to the GLUE-WG list the coordinates to the ATLAS forum where they are discussing options the most active and interested GLUE-GW participants could join their discussion.
I agree - I will see if I can find out - I may have the information
somewhere, or I certainly know whom to ask - or Paul may have his own
contacts?

I guess they will all be at CHEP at the moment - apropos, it might be
worth looking at the entries for CHEP [1] and WLCG workshop [2] to see
if there is anything on information systems and/or accounting. I will
ask people when they're back next week to report whether there was
something on accounting.

Cheers
--jens

[1] https://indico.cern.ch/event/505613/