[glue-wg] Reference Realization to LDAP and JSON Schema for GLUE2.1?

stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk stephen.burke at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 05:57:04 EDT 2016

glue-wg [mailto:glue-wg-bounces at ogf.org] On Behalf Of Alessandro Paolini said:
> a simple question: now that the GLUE2.0 reference realizations to LDAP and JSON have been published and
> after discussing the cloud extension for GLUE2.1, are you planning to produce a new version of those
> documents?

The rendering documents set out general principles for how entities, attributes and references are mapped, so it should be fairly straightforward to work out how to render the extensions. As long as 2.1 is just a draft proposal I don't see any need to have formal draft documents for the renderings, but equally if someone thinks it would be useful there's nothing to stop someone writing one. If it turns out that the extensions need some extra decisions beyond the general principles then it would be useful to discuss that and record it.